Monday, 14 March 2011

My first working day at SAYTC

It was Monday, the 14th of February, when I started my internship at SAYTC
I was very excited to meet my new colleagues Deborah & Marlene in Woodstock for the first time. 

To let you shortly know - SAYTC  is a non-profit, membership-driven organization who markets South Africa globally as a preferred youth tourism destination. It represents and supports the following four sectors:

- Backpacking South Africa
- Tours & Transport South Africa
- Education South Africa
- Volunteering South Africa

And to also let you know: My colleagues are very nice!

Straight away, I became a Moola Magic Discount Card which I can recommend to every traveller in SA.

This card saves you a whole lot of money because it offers over 200 discounts on accommodation, tours and transport (also 5% on Baz Bus) throughout South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment